Minnesota High School Fall Coaches Meeting Update
The fall Nordic coach's association meeting will be this Saturday October 27th. We will have various vendors available to talk to and meet starting at 8:30 until 9:30 prior to the meeting as well as during breaks. Our meeting will start at 9:30am. Below is a rough copy of the business that will be covered. Lunch will be provided.
This meeting counts towards your rules interpretation requirement for all Head Nordic Ski Coaches as required by the MSHSL. (Head Coaches only need to attend a rules meeting assistants do not need to attend but are welcome to attend our meeting)
We will be discussing and taking action on proposals brought forth by the membership.
Remember to join the association if you have not already done so. By joining this association your athletes are eligible to receive academic awards All-State awards, and participate in the Charlie Banks Relay. Membership also provides a $1,000,000.00 liability coverage among other perks.
Please RSVP to me so we know how many people to expect. Dan@herzogroofing.com
- 8:30 - 9:30 Vendor Expo
- 9:30 Call to order
- Officer Reports
- Approval of meeting minutes
- Approval of Treasurer Report
- Victor C. Dunder Update
- Academic Awards Update
- Charlie Banks Relay Update
- Election of Officers
- President-Elect, Secretary/Treasurer, 2 Advisory Board Positions
- Rules Interpretation Bob O'Hara
- Discussion and action on state meet proposals.
- 1 - Two Day Meet - Relay on first day, Pursuit on second day
- 2 - Multi Event Format
- A. Continuous Pursuit, Sprints and Relays
- B. Pursuit with a Relay during intermission
- 3 - 1st and 2nd place teams advance from each section and then top 6 not on winning teams.
- Other Business
See you Saturday.